fredag 26. februar 2010

Cap´D´Ail - exhibition 16. th of April 2010


I sometimes borrow his flat in Budapest, and the last time i lived there, i was very pregnant. The last time we met was in 2003, here in Oslo. We both had kids and married since then. I thought he still lived with his wife and two kids in New York, but guess what? They now live in Villefranche, the city next to Cap D´Ail. Looking forward to see you "my friend", and hopefully your wife and kids as well!


The other good news is that i, by accident, discovered that one of the other exhibitors is Berit Bahr. She is the mother of my very best friend from the gymnasium. I caught up with him two weeks ago, and now it seems he will come for a week as well. What a perfect way to reunite!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar